Young Graduate/Potential – Sales Representative Region Brussels
- Esplanade, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
- You are responsible for the management and growth of an existing customer portfolio in a specific region and at the same time you are looking for opportunities in the business.
- In consultation with the Field Support Specialist & the National Field Sales Manager, you will achieve the set objectives.
- You report on a daily basis to the National Field Sales Manager: Monitoring and providing relevant information as well as competitive developments and market trends.
- You are responsible for the optimal visibility and presence of our products (within and outside of region) by means of regular visits in the sales points F1, F2 and F3 allocated to you.
- You are also responsible for agreeing and following up on internal promotions including stock, merchandising, entertainment activities and planograms.
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as a Young Graduate/Potential – Sales Representative, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- You will soon have a master's degree with a commercial orientation.
- You are customer-oriented, dynamic and easy to contact.
- You have a sense of responsibility and solid organisational skills.
- A thorough knowledge of how to use mobile applications is a plus and you have a basic knowledge of Excel.
- You work independently, are result-oriented and take the initiative.
- You set the bar a little higher for yourself and you are a real target hunter.
- You have a very presentable appearance.
- You are the company’s business card. You are passionate about coffee and tea and you feel very strongly about our products.
- You are driven to get the best out of every situation.
- You can easily manoeuvre between formal and informal situations.
- You quickly see the bigger picture and know how to set priorities.
- You are a team player, but can work independently.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English.
- You have the ambition to evolve in our company. The position of Sales Representative is a starting position to be held for 18 to 24 months before you take up a position in our Brussels office (e.g. Junior Key Account Manager, Shopper activation specialist, Brand specialist, etc.)
- Given the region, you should preferably reside in the Brussels region.