Storeman cum Forklift Driver
- Jalan Permas Barat, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will be responsible for:
- To discharge Green Coffee Bean (GCB) daily.
- To pack and shrink wrap used coffee bags on the pallet.
- To supply materials and goods as per production or customer needs.
- To collect a sample of GCB /Finished Goods from every container upon unloading according to Work Instruction.
- To carry out good housekeeping in all warehouse.
- To perform any other duties given by a superior.
- Receive of Finished Goods (FG) base on Finished Goods Transfer Note and ensure FG is stored in good condition.
- To locate and standby FG for delivery according to First In First Out (FIFO) method and then raise “Delivery Packing List”.
- Loading and unloading of goods, pick and pack according to delivery order.
- Conduct stock-take as and when required.
- Monitor stock level.
- Assist to supply Raw Materials/ Packaging Material to production daily.
- Assist to arrange the store layout & cleaning of store/warehouse.
- Qualified or trained Forklift Driver is needed to drive forklift to do the movement of GCB.
To succeed in this role, it is required of you to have:
- Minimum education requirement, at least SPM, SKM/Diploma.
- Preferably 2 - 3 years of experience in the related industry.
- Possess forklift license/certification.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and rotating shift.
- Able to write and speak in Basic English / Bahasa.
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical, Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.