- Jalan Permas Barat, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible to oversees the safe receipt, production, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of materials and products. Ensures workplace health and safety requirements are met and takes responsibility for the security of the assets in their charge. Plans the staging and efficient organization of materials within the warehouse. Responsible for compliance with established internal control procedures to maintain inventory accuracy.
You will play an important role, such as:
- Coordinate and oversee all warehouse activity includes receiving, shipments, delivery and logistics work-related;
- To ensure all inventory and stock management systems in the SAP system are well-maintenance in a timely manner;
- Responsible on material return to the supplier and material scrap process using SAP system;
- To perform routine stocktakes to ensure the accuracy of the stocks in the warehouse;
- Daily check and control of the stock condition (ageing, damages, quality issues etc) and ensure all are in good condition for operating.
- Prepare and check the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and maintaining all records relative to shipping/receiving activities;
- To monitor and follow up regarding quality issue from packing and production avoid delay delivery;
- Responsible in supporting period-end closing procedures;
- To ensure the 5S concept is practised and implemented under your responsibility;
- To identify the area for continuous improvement and provide corrective action report if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned;
To succeed in this role, it is required of you to have:
- At least Degree in Logistic/Transportation/Maritime or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in Supply Chain/Warehouse/logistics experience in FMCG or equivalent;
- Good command of SAP / MS office / Business intelligence tools;
- Good knowledge of Asian logistics network;
- Detail-oriented & strong follow-through;
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a proactive and results approach;
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical, Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- Flexi working hour & 2-days Flexi Leave additional from your Annual Leave
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.