Supply Chain Excellence Internship
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
Are you a student looking for a 4-6 months internship starting in May 2021? Are you looking for a unique experience in Supply Chain Excellence in a global organisation? If you are, then keep on reading!
In your role as intern Supply Chain Excellence – Global Program you will be working in the Supply Chain Excellence team, located in Utrecht NL. You will be working on developing the Supply Chain function at JDE through the application of standards (people, process, systems) and continuous improvement. Your daily activity will consist of PMO type work and at same time you will sharpen your project management skills and learn about continuous improvement methodology. The role supports the Global Supply Chain function so you will have the opportunity to get in touch with many different countries and cultures.
To be successful in this internship you need to:
- Be currently enrolled in a University, preferably in the final stage of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree for example in Business, Economics, Supply Chain or related
- Have outstanding results in study and in broader curricular activities like: committee/ board experience in study associations or your own business and are eager to learn and have a hands-on mentality
- Have interest, affinity or experience with Continuous Improvement; SCOR; Lean/Six sigma, ToC etc.
- Have stellar MS office skills and a feel for structure and how to organize.
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “Apply now” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. The recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment followed by interview.