Global Training & Adoption Specialist
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
As JDE Professional, we are the B2B division of JDE. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport, or a hotel – we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup.
The Global Training & Adoption Specialist supports the Professional division to fully utilize its IT Ecosystem (a new cloud-based suite of interconnected business systems). Working within the Professional DevOps organization, you will be the driving force to develop, update, and deploy critical training & adoption initiatives in all relevant markets to drive local adoption and maximum performance.
Moreover, the role has a key interface with the local Business Process Owner (BPO) communities who need to play a role as the in-market trainers of the IT Ecosystem’s end users.
As a Global Training & Adoption Specialist you will:
- Help the Professional division fully utilize, and create value from, their IT Ecosystem by building end-user capability
- Be the driving force behind developing, standardizing and deploying initiatives to build adoption of the new IT Ecosystem (process and platform). Co-create scalable yet effective training and adoption initiatives with Local and Global BPOs
- Focus on building training initiatives but within a broader Adoption roadmap. Increase effective use of available training materials. Support Global BPOs and Product Owners in developing, organizing, implementing, presenting and maintaining training documentation and materials to Local BPOs and end-users
- Work with organization stakeholders to understand technology usage and adoption. Identify challenges to adoption and solutions to overcome those. Assess training and adoption needs per market
- Define and execute periodic evaluations on end user training experience, deployment effectiveness, and ROI
- Maintain effective relationship with external partners (eg Tribridge, GoMo, etc)
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as a Global Training & Adoption Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, communication or related field
- Experience with building organisational and individual capability (ideally technology and system capabilities)
- Experience in embedding learning and development curriculums for multi-market audiences
- Creative problem solving and collaboration skills
- Detail-orientation, organisation skills, determination and be hands-on
- Passion for technology, data and learning new systems on the fly
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to motivate & inspire large groups of individuals while being a good listener
- High autonomy and proactivity
- Strong (English) communication and interpersonal skills
It would be nice to have:
- Industry experience with a FMCG company.
- Experience with CRM systems / Salesforce.com