Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist, Turkey
- Umut Sokak, AND Plaza, Ataşehir, İstanbul, Türkiye
Johann Jacobs and Egbert Douwe didn’t know where the journey would lead, they just believed that everyone deserved the coffee they love. Now JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS is leading the way, shaping the future of coffee. As a pure-play coffee company, we are proud to be part of millions of people’s lives. Enjoyed in over 80 countries, our 12,000 passionate coffee champions are delivering our vision: a coffee for every cup.
True coffee democracy begins here with all of us. Coffee is at the heart of life. It is with us at the big moments and the small. It’s an expression and enjoyment of personal taste and everyone should be free to enjoy their coffee their way. So why don’t you join us? And be a part of something amazing…
The FP&A Specialist cooperates with the FP&A Manager to drive financial performance of the company by making recommendations to optimize financial performance. This includes providing support throughout the company as regarding the performance analysis, annual operating plan development, forecasting and capital analysis.
- BA in Finance / Management, MA in Finance is plus
- +5 years of experience in an international FMCG company in Finance / Financial Planning & Analysis
- Audit background is a plus
- Experience in coffee or tea category is a plus
- Excellent analytical, reporting and communication skills & team work
- Project management skills and experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent command of English & Turkish
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office & SAP
- Experience in LOGO is a plus
- Excitement from working and learning in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunities of personal and professional development
- Flexibility with working hours
- Flexibility in frequent travelling
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?