B2B Customer Service Team Lead
- Ruscote Ave, Banbury OX16, UK
Customer for JDE in the context are this role are the top tier UK retailers we as consumers shop with.
The B2B Customer Service Team Leader assists the Customer Service Manager in the execution of local Customer Service activities.
The Operations function ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to top tier UK retailers, providing products, services and information that add value for customers and stakeholders. The function manages sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain (warehousing, logistics and distribution) and planning processes and ensures optimal alignment between demand and supply at a global scale, taking into account efficiency, required flexibility, security of supply and considering costs, working capital, quality levels, service levels, company and society values.
To manage the customer service team, in order to successfully manage B2B customer orders, execute operational plans and provide excellent customer service.
Responsibilities / Key activities
- Focus on people development and consistently improve the capabilities of the customer service. Ensures that customer satisfaction is a key priority for the team.
- Liaises with customers in order to optimize customer satisfaction and to maximize efficiency.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day sales order processing (both manual and EDI) on behalf of the Retail & Professional MSUs, ensuring orders are received, created and released for picking and dispatch. This in accordance with agreed customer lead-times.
- Manage Telesales working with Sales and Marketing resources to ensure annual plan growth targets are fully met.
- Support Customer Services team in growing local NPD and promotions.
- Ensures all customer queries are received, logged, investigated, resolved and credits/returns are processed.
- Analyses data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- Update Retail weekly CSL in full result in LDMS scorecard.
- Review period end CSL and Order Success Ratio, conduct root cause analysis and report findings, results and propose improvement strategies.
- Complete monthly SOX Reports.
- Review Customer query reports, identify issues and implement resolutions/propose improvement strategies.
- Coordinates customer performance management in a 360° approach. In that respect, may be part of the Account team led by Sales Account Manager.
- Deploys customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization and continuously seeks opportunities for improving customer service.
- Develop customer service procedures and standards for customer service support to the Professional and Retail MSUs.
- Lead the implementation of any system upgrade/changes.
- Ensure all OTC processes in are optimized and compliant with internal and external industry standards.
- Contribute to the effective running of SAP, CRM and EDI systems and maintenance of dynamic and static data.
- Evaluate external customer satisfaction, define and implement improvement activities based on these results.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in B2B Customer Service, order management or similar roles (MUST be B2B).
- People Management skills;
- Knowledge of and experience in Order to Cash processes;
- High level ERP skills and experience working with ERP systems in a Customer Services environment preferably SAP and/or System 21;
- Understanding of EDI systems;
- Data analysis and reporting skills;
- High level Customer Focus and excellent Customer Service skills.