Finance Excellence Centre Manager UA&EECA
- Bolsunovska St, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE) is a leading global company headquartered in the Netherlands, specializing in coffee and tea production.
At Jacobs Douwe Egberts we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. 16 000 passionate coffee champions in 44 countries are delivering this vision: A coffee for every cup.
In Ukraine, we represent Jacobs, L'OR and other brands in the categories of instant, roast & ground, beans, coffee mixes and capsules. We also provide B2B solutions from Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional.
· Lead the accounting function so that financial transactions, policies, systems, and procedures meet the cluster’s short and long-term business objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards for all cluster units UA&EECA. Activities include reporting corporate, statutory, tax; credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory, costs control.
· Organize a timely and adequate reporting of financial statements (P&L, balance sheets, cash flow, statutory, CIT, VAT, other) corporate, statutory, tax.
· Responsible for correct adoption of all local taxes and levies imposed by any governmental authority, i.e. VAT, income tax, payroll taxes, etc.
· Manage the monthly closing process in local and corporate books and development of the monthly management reporting in line with corporate rules and timing for all legal entities.
· Ensure monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts thereby allowing for timely managerial analysis of their trends, monthly reconciliation of local vs. IFRS books.
· Provides technical expertise and advice on complex accounting issues to functional / operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports and manage their financial responsibilities
· Lead process of corporate audit in Ukraine and support tax audits where applicable (Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia).
· Acts as a business partner to ensure new business cases are supported by resources and systems to meet business objectives of the cluster.
· Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team to ensure that the organization’s accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards. Responsible for talent development of direct team members.
· Being true coffee lover
· Master's degree in Finance, Economics
· 3-5 years of Finance Leadership experience
· Knowledge of Internal Control systems, IFRS GAAP, Local GAAP
· Knowledge of SAP;
· Strong results-orientation
· Proactive and passionate about continuous improvement practices
· A strong ability to set goals, linked with business objectives
· Solid people management experience
· Fluent Ukrainian, Russian and English
· Competitive salary and comfortable working conditions
· Compensations & benefits (including insurance programs and meal allowance)
· Rewards & recognition program, learning and development in multicultural environment
· Democratic corporate culture and open management team
· Opportunity to become expert in coffee