Customer Relations Specialist – Perm Part Time
- 924 Pacific Hwy, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries around the world through iconic household names including: L’OR, Piazza D’Oro, Harris Coffee Co, Moccona, Jacobs, Tassimo, Senseo, Douwe Egberts, TiÓra, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that diversity; whether that be gender, cultural or generational diversity enhances our workplaces. Please be advised that shortlisted candidates may be required to undertake pre-employment medical and background screening including reference checks.
We are looking for a talented self-starter to immerse themselves into our customer service team. This role will see you joining a lean, fast paced supply chain crew keen to support our loyal customers and consumers by supplying them with their favourite coffee! This role is 22.8 hours split over working Monday to Thursday; working from both the office in Gordon and your home.
Customer Service Requirements -
- Manage customer service inbox with timely responses
- Process and key sales orders (Both EDI & Manual) in SAP as required with a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner
- Manage & maintain stock allocations per internal stakeholder requirements
- Maintain our high customer service level 98%
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders – Sales, VRPs, warehouse and transport providers to capture all errors/issues, assignment of reason codes
- Ad Hoc reporting & SharePoint management
- Manage KPI accuracy for Transport 3PLs, including managing task completion from minutes taken in monthly reviews
If you’re packed with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in here at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as our part time Customer Relations Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- High level of attention to detail
- SAP order management experience will set you out from the crowd
- Previous corporate retail sales order processing/management highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be articulate, confident and accurate in your thought process and implementation
- Able to multi-task and manage your time efficiently with varying workload
- Customer focused with related previous work experience
- Advanced Excel and Office skills
At JDE, in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits tailored to your needs:
- The luxury and flexibility of part time role on the leafy North Shore with onsite parking
- Be part of a global pure-play coffee company with career development at our core
- Employee wellbeing programs such as meditation, Employee Assistance Program and Summer hours!
- Staff allowances to ensure you are always drinking your favourite coffee and tea
If you think you're up for a new challenge just like this, please grab a cuppa, brush up your CV and apply now (it's really easy, we promise). Should you have any specific questions, you're welcome to call Peta Groundwater for a virtual coffee on +61 2 9551 3036.