Facilities & Security Manager
- Jalan Permas Barat, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
The Facilities & Security Manager is part of the Human Resources Team based in Johor, Malaysia. The primary responsibility of the Facilities & Security Manager role is to establish direction and oversight of overall Site management, ensure compliance with occupational health & safety standards as per legislation and car fleet management. The job scope for this role is overall Facilities Management of our MU (Instant and Mixes) plant in Johor, Malaysia. The Facilities Manager ensures that all administrative functions and processes are aligned to support the achievement of the organization’s objectives. Plans and controls budget in the most effective and efficient way.
GOAL AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Facilities & Security Manager, Johor MU supports and manages the day-to-day operations of the Johor MU facility. The Facilities & Security Manager ensures that the front-office, back-office and site security processes are in place and meeting the needs of the business. You also required to work proactively with the Leadership team and key stakeholders to ensure all facilities requests are anticipated and met.
You will play an important role, such as:
- Responsible to manage facility central services such as reception, cleaning, waste management, housekeeping, and parking.
- To ensure the administration documentation and records are carried out in accordance with the ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 standards.
- The overall plan, organize and control the company’s administration and housekeeping and cleaning in according to food safety requirement.
- To ensure accuracy of monthly pest control schedules and routine plant cleaning for the factory common areas other than the individual department/ operation work areas; and landscape.
- To ensure effective utilization of resource, space and manpower of Facilities Department.
- To take charge of the company’s Drivers working schedule and daily transportation arrangements.
- To liaise and coordinate internally to ensure the smooth running of daily administrative operations.
- To coordinate and support in any matter related to building maintenance.
- To ensure all subordinates follow the company’s rules and regulations.
- Any other duty/responsibility assigned by Management.
- To ensure the Security documentation and records are carried out in accordance with the ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 standards.
- To coordinate and support in any matter related to the security department.
- To liaise and coordinate internally to ensure the smooth running of daily security operations.
- Ensure to understand the requirement of the instruction given by Management for strict compliance.
- Any other duty / responsibility assigned by Management.
To succeed in this role, it is required of you to have:
- A minimum of Degree in Business Administration / or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of working experiences in relation to Administrative and Security management in the manufacturing environment;
- Good, effective written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese or Bahasa Malaysia;
- Possess in-depth knowledge of GMP, HACCP and ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000;
- Being experienced in working in an environment that requires the ability to communicate with people of different levels and embracing the teamwork spirit;
- Strong planning and organizational skills, analytical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail required;
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical, Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- Flexi working hour & 2-days Flexi Leave additional from your Annual Leave
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.