IT Infrastructure Specialist
- Jalan Permas Barat, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist is the primary contact for local business on any IT question there might be. Has a strong relation with IT Manager and liaise with Global IT organization in case new initiatives are requested, making sure the central solution specialists are involved from the start.
The key goals and responsibilities of the IT Infrastructure Specialist are:
- Assist IT Manager in analyzed view of the risk and like the hood of threats to the business;
- Assist in conduct digital investigations when necessary ensuring chain of evidence;
- Assist in the assessment of L&R requirements including but not limited to Data Privacy;
- Assist in providing on-site support / remote for vendor/customer/partner as per agreements and contract for information security-related activities;
- Coordinate security/penetration testing of websites with external partners.
- Support in govern, design, run and monitor process related to access and authorization;
- Support and conduct any training related to Information Technology;
- Assist in providing on-site support for local software during encounter issues;
- Assist in Migrate database or backup database from/to server;
- Support in Risk Mitigation via organizational and technology controls;
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring of department policies, standard and procedure is compliant with ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 requirement;
- To perform any other duties, assigned by the superior;
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in a similar field;
- Possess knowledge of operation IT security, IT network infra knowledge;
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage;
- In-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies;
- Fast-paced, energetic, innovative & creative. Has natural ability to think out of the box;
- Bi-lingual ability in oral and writing will be an added advantage;
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical, Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- Flexi working hour & 2-days Flexi Leave additional from your Annual Leave
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.