Business Process Specialist – Finance (SAP FICO)
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
As Business Process Specialist – Finance (SAP FICO), you will be part of the Enterprise Solutions team and take responsibility for managing and improving the global IT template for our financial technologies. In this role, you will interact with senior finance stakeholders in JDE worldwide, external technology providers and other JDE IT teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Enabling the future objectives of the Record-to-report business process;
- Delivering strong and repeatable delivery capabilities for our financial SAP technology;
- Creating the best cost for value delivered;
- Maintaining our agility to easily upgrade, integrate and maintain our systems;
- Supporting the Agile and DevOps transformation at JDE.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting challenge for a creative problem solver, who is able to support our activities as a seasoned SAP FICO specialist with indepth knowledge of ABAP.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Over 8 years of experience in designing and implementing SAP FICO modules;
- Good ABAP skills – both in debugging and ability to write (simple) ABAP code is a must;
- Ideally experience of working with modules SAP LAE (Lease Accounting Engine), SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) or AIF (Application Interface Framework);
- Good working knowledge of SAP COPA (profitability analysis) is preferred;
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Residency in Europe.
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Year-end bonus;
- Rewarding pension-plan;
- Additional number of ADV days;
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances;
- Fitness allowance;
- Discount on coffee and tea products;
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, you can apply by uploading your resume to our career site. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment.