Accounting Specialist (SAP, English), Morocco
- 1, Rue Ibn Laknane, Casablanca, Ain Sebaa, Morocco
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Today, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
JDE MA consists in 3 sub divisions; Manufacturing Unit for operations (coffee roasting,…), Marketing & Sales Unit (MSU) retail for local market and MSU export for North Africa and Middle East. You will be part of a young and dynamic Finance and Accounting team, and you will have the possibility to touch to all accounting aspects.
Accounting Specialist is reporting to Chief Accountant. We’re offering 1 year contract with possibility to extend.
- AP SAP transactions (checking invoices, scan via VIM, ensure correct booking, etc.)
- Intercompany booking (book intercompany transactions, ensure correct reconciliations, etc.)
- Month End Closing process (lead the month end closing accounting process, process month end accounting transaction for Goods/Materials in transit, ensure proper accruals)
- Accounts Justification & internal controls (perform internal controls and ensure compliance, AP Sub-ledger reconciliation with General Ledger)
- Management of Tax Declarations including VAT and local Taxes
- Active participation in the statutory audit of accounts
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as a Market Research Manager MEA, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- SAP knowledge as must have
- Highly collaborative / team player
- Good analytical skills, diligence and accuracy
- Intermediate level of English (speaking and writing)
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Excitement from working and learning in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunities of personal and professional development
- Flexibility with working hours
- The best coffee served all day in our office – Can you imagine that