IT Application Specialist (Danish speaking)
- Ørestads Blvd., 2300 København, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia. In Nordics our strong brands are Gevalia, Café Noir and Karat and Pickwick tea (SE/DK), Friele (Norway) and a strong International Single Serve portfolio in terms of L’OR, Senseo and Tassimo
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
- We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
- Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Home location is Copenhagen (Ørestad)
The role as Nordic IT Specialist has responsibilities cross the Nordic region. Expect that you can travel cross Nordic when needed. Especially on frequent basis to our location in Middelfart. The role directly reports to the Nordic Cluster IT Manager.
The key goals and responsibilities of the IT Application Specialist are:
- Ensures an effective and efficient daily support of in scope Applications within the Nordic cluster, along with our support partners (Accenture/Hemmersbach/Orange)
- Ensures all in scope Applications within the cluster follow global JDE IT support model, methodology and tooling, using tools like Service Now, and other DB type of applications.
- Works closely with local vendors to deploy projects and solutions in the Nordic cluster and with Global Applications team to ensure expected value is reached and well fitted for Nordic market
- Supports local activities in Application Rationalization and Application Lifecycle, in alignment with Global and local stakeholders.
- Responsible for budget control and reporting of Applications in scope
- Accountable and Responsible for vendor management for applications and service contracts (purchase and control vs contracts)
- Experience and knowledge working with application and harmonization of applications and IT platforms towards global standard.
- Experience to work in projects with delivery and implementation of systems and tools.
- Understanding / Knowledge on corporate systems, SAP, Salesforce, C4C, Call center solutions.
- Experience and knowledge on frontend (commercial) applications/tools and systems (CRM, Sales, Marketing, forecasting)
- Acting as the primary contact for local business users and stakeholders on any IT related topic.
- Supports local IT budget and governance for service levels delivery and contracts.
- Have a good communication ability, open and social appearance
- Academic Degree (or equivalent experience), or a quantitative or Computer Science discipline.
- At least 3 years IT experience
- Strong affinity in external vendor management and IT Services Management (Applications Support) in a multi-vendor organization.
- Sound knowledge of IT frameworks like ITIL v3 (2011)
- Business proficiency in Danish and English, interpersonal and networking skills required. Work with remote teams.