Business Controller, Eastern Europe
- Bolsunovska St, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
- Employees can work remotely
Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE) is a leading global company headquartered in the Netherlands, specializing in coffee and tea production.
At Jacobs Douwe Egberts we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. 16 000 passionate coffee champions in 44 countries are delivering this vision: A coffee for every cup.
In Ukraine, we represent Jacobs, L'OR and other brands in the categories of instant, roast & ground, beans, coffee mixes and capsules. We also provide B2B solutions from Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional.
- Executes KPI analysis for country/channel/market full PL including revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures to prove insight into risks and opportunities to the business.
- Leads planning and development of the annual operating plan budget for country/channel/market (full PL)
- Contributes to preparation of key management team meetings (M1, M2, M3, MRD for PEC, country/market Business review, LIAM etc.) for country/channel/market
- Development of financial models to analyse various business opportunities and cost savings initiatives for country/channel/market
- Execute periodic financial forecasts for country/channel/market full PL, leading M3 meeting for the respective country/market
- Provide analytical support and data for country/channel/market full PL
- Provide analytical support and data for NPD lunch and post lunch analysis for country/channel/market, pre clearance to LIAM for market / country
- Provide functional expertise and advice on complex business cases / issues to functional / operational areas managers to help them understand financial reports and manage their financial responsibilities (all P&L lines, incl. G2N, COGs, etc.)
- Develop financial models and execute their implementation to support objectives of the country/channel/market
- R4E: implements respective projects (automation, autopiloting, process effectiveness increase).
- Develop and maintain instructions for different processes, i.e. MRD reporting, AOP
- Participate in cross-functional projects and provide data by audit requirements
- Leads one of the functional expertise areas in the Cluster (marketing initiatives, R4C, sales/promo initiatives, modelling, etc.)
- Provide data by audit request for country/channel/market
- 2 years working experience, preferably in similar FP&A / analyses roles, junior business controller ;
- Understanding of IFRS Accounting;
- Proficient PC skills in different business applications;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong persuasive skills;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary and comfortable working conditions
- Compensations & benefits (including insurance programs and meal allowance)
- Rewards & recognition program, learning and development in multicultural environment
- Democratic corporate culture and open management team
- Opportunity to become expert in coffee
We are proud to be part of millions of people’s lives. We are proud of our passionate, driven associates who challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment. What you do here will get noticed.