Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Marketing Cloud is part of the Global IT Professional department, that works in close collaboration with the JDE Professional division in a DevOps agile setup. JDE Professional is the B2B division of JDE. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport, or a hotel – we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup.
Within JDE we are working on a digital transformation to - enhance our customers’ experience as well as our ability to drive growth in the markets. Identify the moments that define the customer journey and use them to send customers personalized messages at the right moment using intelligent marketing automation. To support this acceleration JDE Professional runs on a modern global technology ecosystem. The DevOps teams operating the ecosystem have a blend of business and IT expertise. This team operates Salesforce Marketing Cloud in the center of a larger technology eco-system (a.o. Apttus, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Click, Google Analytics, BlueConic and EpiServer).
The Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Marketing Cloud drives business value through continuous improvement and operation of the ecosystem and works in close cooperation with the Global Business Process Owner Digital, Product Owner, and the Global IT Business Process Manager Marketing and Sales. The Technology Specialist helps in making marketing automation work and provides functional expertise in the Marketing Automation DevOps team to create the right message that converts.
The Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Marketing Cloud reports directly to the Global Technology Manager Marketing & Sales.
- Understands business requirements and acceptance criteria in the form of user stories, assess the complexity of these and translate into implementable solutions;
- Deliver personalized experiences at every step of the customer lifecycle by using marketing automation. Does that in a timely manner adhering to agreed quality standards and provides guidance and coaching to other team members in this process;
- Be in charge of the technical setup of the marketing campaigns, flows and journeys. Lead the implementation of end-2-end journeys (lead generation, eCommerce & Service) to new markets;
- Maintains awareness and applicability of emerging technologies in the field of customer engagement, industry trends, and architecture best practices;
- Support the rapid adoption of marketing automation in local markets.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the digital transformation at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help our activities as a seasoned business adviser and add value to the technologies within JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT, or a related field of study;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing automation tooling working on design, build/development, test, deployment and user training, and relevant certifications;
- Experience in design and build of journeys and emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Working experience in FMCG/CPG industry;
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Well-developed people and stakeholder management, analytical and conceptual skills.
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- An additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Are you interested in this role? We look forward receiving your application.