Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Vleutensevaart, 3532 Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Global Technology Specialist Sales is part of the Global IT Professional department, that works in close collaboration with the JDE Professional division in a DevOps agile setup. JDE Professional is the B2B division of JDE. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport, or a hotel – we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup.
JDE Professional runs on a modern global technology ecosystem. The DevOps teams operating the ecosystem have a blend of business and IT expertise. The Technology Specialist provides functional IT expertise and operational and tactical direction for the Sales DevOps team. This team operates Salesforce Sales Cloud in the center of a larger technology eco-system (a.o. Apttus, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Click and EpiServer).
The Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Sales Cloud drives business value through continuous improvement and operation of the ecosystem and works in close cooperation with the Global Business Process Owner Sales, Product Owner, and the Global IT Business Process Manager Sales in translating architecture and requirements into solutions. The technology specialist participates in the solution design and development as a member of the DevOps scrum team.
The Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Sales Cloud reports directly to the Global Technology Manager Marketing & Sales.
- Understands business requirements and acceptance criteria in the form of user stories, assess the complexity of these and translate into implementable solutions and configurations;
- Is a tech-savvy team member who designs and develops products with innovative elements and is willing to help other team members with removing impediments;
- Ensures the selection of new technologies, product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and architecture standards;
- Delivers working product enhancements in a timely manner adhering to agreed quality standards and provides guidance and coaching to other team members in this process;
- Inspires the business stakeholders with standard (newly released) features and possibilities of Salesforce Sales Cloud in an integrated landscape (a.o. AppExchange apps (credit check), CTI, External lead sources, Partner Community, OmniChannel, High Velocity Sales);
- Maintains awareness and applicability of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help our activities as a seasoned business adviser and add value to the technologies within JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT, or a related field of study
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com working on application selection, design, build/development, test, deployment and user training, and relevant certifications
- Minimum 4 years of experience designing and configuring Salesforce Sales Cloud, and integrating with SAP and/or other ERP backend systems, and relevant certifications
- Working experience in FMCG/CPG industry
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
- Well-developed people and stakeholder management, analytical and conceptual skills
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment. This includes:
- Year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- An additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, you can apply by uploading your resume and a short motivation. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.