Consumer Relations Coordinator, Middle East & Africa
- Umut Sokak, AND Plaza, İçerenköy,, Istanbul, Turkey
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Today, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
MEA (Middle East & Africa) consists of 15+ countries and represents a mix of the on-the-ground operations in 3 countries (Morocco, Turkey, South Africa) as well as export markets (Eastern Adriatic markets, Finland, Iceland, Malta, USA & Canada, Latin America, Israel, Middle East, Morocco, Northern Africa and others), representing the biggest growth opportunity for the company globally. As the Consumer Relations Coordinator, you will be responsible for building, retaining and strengthening trusted relations with consumers and call centres throughout the region.
Consumer Relations Coordinator is reporting to Marketing Director, MEA.
- Develop and manage consumer retention campaigns and initiatives within the assigned countries, evaluate outcomes
- Collaborate closely with third party Customer Care Centres, marketing and operations to develop and maintain a consumer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving consumer attitude
- Daily maintenance of Contact Centers operational functioning (ensure all supportive documents in CRM system are available, communicate performance standards and objectives, etc.)
- Manage Contact Center Teams (evaluate the service quality and performance, provide training, conduct engagement surveys)
- Coordinate consumers’ contacts handling (key user for CRM system, provide resolution to escalated consumer issues)
- Manage and report on the Consumer Relationship budget and expenses
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as a Market Research Manager MEA, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in FMCG environment (Consumer Relations, Customer Service, Marketing, Contact Centers Management)
- Experience in stakeholder management in diverse and cross-cultural environment
- Highly collaborative / team player
- Independent and pro-active, able to deal with ambiguity
- Good analytical skills, diligence and accuracy
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Excitement from working and learning in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunities of personal and professional development
- Flexibility with working hours
- The best coffee served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?