Global Technology Specialist Quote-to-Cash
- Vleutensevaart, 3532 Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Global Technology Specialist Quote-to-Cash (QTC) is part of the Global IT Professional department, that works in close collaboration with the JDE Professional division in a DevOps agile setup. JDE Professional is the B2B division of JDE. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport, or a hotel – we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup.
JDE Professional runs on a modern global technology ecosystem. The DevOps teams operating the ecosystem have a blend of business and IT expertise. The Technology Specialist provides IT expertise and operational and tactical direction for the Quote-to-Cash DevOps team. This team operates Apttus Quote-to-Cash software in the areas of Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Order and Billing Management, on top of the Salesforce.com ecosystem.
The Global Technology Specialist QTC drives business value through continuous development and operation of the ecosystem and works in close cooperation with the Global Business Process Manager QTC and the Product Owners in translating architecture and requirements into solutions. The technology specialist participates in the technical development as a member of the DevOps scrum team.
The Global Technology Specialist QTC reports directly to the Global Technology Manager QTC & Operations.
- Understands business requirements and acceptance criteria in the form of user stories, assesses the complexity and translates into implementable solutions and configurations;
- Is a tech-savvy team member who develops products with innovative elements and is willing to help other team members with removing impediments;
- Ensures the selection of new technologies, product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and architecture standards;
- Delivers working product enhancements in a timely manner adhering to agreed quality standards;
- Provides guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process;
- Maintains awareness and applicability of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help our activities as a seasoned business adviser and add value to the technologies within JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT, or a related field of study;
- Minimum 4 years of experience implementing Apttus CPQ and Contract Lifecycle Management solutions in Apttus as native application on the Salesforce platform, and integrating with SAP and/or other ERP backend systems, and relevant certifications;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com working on application selection, design, build/development, test, deployment and user training, and relevant certifications;
- Hands-on experience with implementing CPQ solutions in a B2B FMCG/CPG environment
- Experience in working with Scrum / Agile methodologies;
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Well-developed people and stakeholder management, analytical and conceptual skills.
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- An additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Interested? Please apply, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.