- Taśmowa, Warszawa, Poland
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for devising and implementing long-term development strategies for product categories in cooperation with key customers and for developing and managing the implementation of merchandising standards.
- Shelf planning ability based on dedicated software
- Developing and searching all shopper insights available for JDE
- Translating customer insights into strategies which drive performance
- Planning, participating and supporting special/exclusive projects with customers
- Close cooperation with Sales and Marketing teams by supporting them with shopper insights
- Driving category relationships with large retailers
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Graduate from Management / Economics studies (or similar)
- Experience and expertise in Category Management (including FMCG sector)
- Shopper insights knowledge
- Strong analytical thinking & ability to go into details
- Accountability & priority setting
- High level of MS Office knowledge (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Demonstrates ability to build strong relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2)
At JDE, in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits tailored to your needs:
- Great experience among inspiring leaders and experts in Shopper Marketing area
- Career development perspectives in global environment
- Great benefit package (annual bonus, Medicover, Multisport, PPE)