- Honey Ln, Maidenhead SL6, UK
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee!
With JDE UK, we are bringing winning Coffee brands such as Tassimo, Kenco & L’Or together under one roof, with one goal: be number one in market!
JDE sits as a very strong Number 2 within the Instants category and we have every ambition to become Number 1. JDE Coffee is in strong growth through our strong portfolio of brands such as Kenco, Tassimo and L’OR. With even more growth to go after in the future. JDE is now at a pivotal point in the portfolio development and we are seeking passionate, creative and entrepreneurial minds to join our team.
So if you are looking to make an impact at shaping the future with delivering real brand value growth in a driven, fast-paced environment, then look no further!
The Brand Manager for Growth Pools will play a key part in creating and shaping the future growth agenda for JDE UK. The BM will be responsible for leading specific & growth driving initiatives and projects and supporting the Cat Lead in developing the UK Strategy for Growth.
You will have the opportunity to impact the full marketing mix in order to drive mental, portfolio and physical availability of our brands in the UK&I.
The Brand Manager will lead cross functional projects and work closely with cross functional teams in the UK and centrally.
The Brand Manager will be actively involved in brand performance tracking and analysis, product portfolio development, local marketing campaigns execution, design & artwork evolution and in-store activation.
Success will be achieved by working closely and building winning relationships with our internal and external associates and agencies.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Champion of emerging coffee trends and implications for JDE UK.
- Drive Mid-Term UK Innovation Agenda for projects on 18 months+ horizon.
- Lead evolution of market opportunities and clear innovation priority initiatives deriving from that assessment.
- Collaboration with Local and Central Equity and Segment teams
- Project delivery lead for UK Growth Pool Strategic priorities.
- Accountability over P&L delivery on Innovation Programs.
- Passion for Coffee and Brand Building.
- Previous Marketing experience, preferably FMCG.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Proven Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills with track record of building strong relationships/collaboration
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset (we are a “start-up” business)
- A “can do” attitude
Nice to have:
- Brand Management experience in FMCG
- Affinity for data analysis
- Experience in creation and activation of simple design projects
- Experience in Luxury Brands
- Knowledge of retail environment outside of trad grocery incl DTC