Treasury Technology Specialist
- Oosterdokskade, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Treasury Technology Specialist, your prime objective is to design a future state Treasury Technology roadmap, implement it on a global scale (e.g. TIS payment hub) combined with system administration and system management tasks. You will be accountable for:
- Leading JDE Peet’s Treasury to become a true digital treasury;
- Managing and improving the treasury system infrastructure;
- Rolling-out of implementation of our global payment hub (TIS);
- Defining and implementing process and system design improvements for the TIS payment hub;
- System administration of various treasury system, and
- Designing a future technology roadmap to help our treasury to become state-of-the-art.
Your main role is to act as the company’s expert in these areas and to represent Treasury internally to senior management, operating units and other corporate departments. You will be balancing various aspects of the role, being: technology, treasury operations, payments, strong communication skills and a helicopter view in Treasury Technology.
You will be part of JDE Peet’s Corporate Treasury Department and will report to the Global Treasury Manager.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure TIS is implemented successfully in various JDE Peet’s companies
- Be the linking pin between the external banks, TIS, JDE SAP consultants, JDE Master Data teams, internal audit, local finance teams
- Improve and professionalize the current TIS setup and related processes
- Perform a benchmark study of JDE Peet’s Treasury against peers on the technology side and gain understanding for process improvements
- Assess the holistic treasury technology infrastructure
- Daily administration of Treasury related systems (users, static data etc.)
- Issue monitoring and problem solving
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as Treasury Technology Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- You have an academic (or equivalent) degree in finance/economics/accounting or a HBO degree and relevant treasury experience;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in treasury related roles with a multinational company, with a focus on technology;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have demonstrated project management skills and strong analytical capabilities;
- You have substantiated technological experience and mindset;
- You are very pro-active and have an independent posture;
- You are familiar with Payment Hub, Electronic Banking, Treasury Management Systems (IT2 is preferred) and technology in general;
- You have a can-do mentality and a result oriented approach and are comfortable working in a highly dynamic and demanding environment.
Does this sound like you? Are you the one we are looking for to join our Corporate Treasury Department? Please don’t hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to drinking a (virtual) cup of coffee or tea with you!
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.