Internal Control Manager
- Rama IX Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310, Thailand
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), a global coffee & tea company based in Netherland. For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiÓra, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
In Thailand, head office is located at CW Towers and our manufacturing is located at Gateway City Industrial Estate, Chachengsao where it produces 3in1 coffee for MOCCONA, SUPER, and other international brand to serve our consumer in Thailand and in Asia Pacific.
GOAL AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Internal Control Manager is responsible for providing guidance and support to the business to ensure compliance to JDE control framework and preparing relevant analyses for business needs.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain compliance to JDE control framework
- Perform selected reviews for the Company
- Coordinate annual fixed asset counts & fixed assets write off by the entities
- Develop and maintain instructions for different processes
Track and follow up with management on the agreed action plans arising from Internal Audit projects
- Review & Analyze SGA expenses including highlighting to management on any significant overspending
- Review AR & collections
- Ensure reasonable & accurate reporting of AR & Inventory provision
Coordinating & reviewing of AR & Fixed assets write off
Other Ad Hoc Projects
- Analyze issues and risks that require additional investigation by performing thorough analysis in conjunction with project teams
Executes ad-hoc analyses based on business needs and/or requests
Education:- University Master degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of HR processes;
- 8-10 years of experience in working with FMCG both in commercial & manufacturing
- Analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team Player and keen learner.
- Good knowledge of English proficiency.
Nice to have:
- International Company/ Auditor
- Experience in an international environment.
“Breaks down complexity and provides clear and consistent messages”
“Running the business as an owner and a partner”
“Taking charge and focusing others”
“Driving operational and financial excellence”
“Building the power of one”