HR Business Partner - JobMeal, Jacob Douwe Egberts
- -, Stockholm & Helsinki, Sweden
JOBmeal Operates in the Swedish and Finnish out of home market and is a joint market leader on the market in Sweden and strong number two in Finland. JOBmeal typical offer is an office coffee and water solution to our customers including services and technical support, we also provide solutions including snack machines. JOBmeal have a nationwide coverage in Sweden and Finland and is established in 26 locations in Sweden and 10 in Finland with a *turnover of ca 650 Msek and ca 350 employees, of which ca 280 employees is located in Sweden. The company has had a successful growth and development journey during the past four years, and there is a dynamic spirit in the company. The company's business concept is "to provide an amazing coffee moment to our customers”. Customers include offices, public workplaces, industries, hospitals, universities.
Working with the Swedish and Finnish management team means that you will be very close to the business and work with local entrepreneurs as well as with a committed and experienced management team. We live our values and are committed to continue to develop JOBmeal to the best company on the Swedish and Finnish market. We are proud of what we have achieved so far, but never look back.
JOBmeal are a part of JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS - a global coffee & tea company
Jacobs Douwe Egberts is a global coffee & tea company, serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands including: JACOBS, TASSIMO, MOCCONA, SENSEO, L'OR, DOUWE EGBERTS, KENCO, PILAO and FRIELE.
Are you passionate about coffee? Are you a commercially driven HR professional? Do you want to be a part of a Nordic HR Team? Do you deliver on the operational HR agenda while also ensuring key HR projects are implemented with high impact?
In your role as HR Business Partner for JobMeal, Jacob Douwe Egberts for Sweden and Finland, you will be a part of a dynamic and driven HR team. You will be reporting to the Nordic HR Director, who is based in Copenhagen and you will be working closely together with the country managers for Sweden and Finland. You will pro-actively pick up on the needs of line managers, implement and facilitate core HR processes. You will solve operational challenges in the business and be involved in and work on various large-scale projects. You are probably based in Stockholm and will be traveling to our business in Helsinki once or twice a month, depending on the business requirements.
As HR Business Partner we offer you the following responsibilities:
- Acting as business partner on HR topics for both line managers and associates (office- and field based), in which the HR BP provides expert advice on a broad range of employee relations
- Being the expert on local HR employment and legislation issues
- Develop a close cooperation and professional relationship to the union
- Facilitate productive negotiations with the unions (furlough, labour law, salary processes
- Monitor compliance of local HR policies, procedures and documentation with local regulations
- Optimize JobMeal’s internal HR related processes such as HR policies, payroll, compensation, pensions etc.
Project management responsibility
- Contributing in planning and execution of the Nordic HR Business Plan
- Planning, coordinating and implementing both Global and Nordic HR projects and processes that supports building a value-driven performance culture
- Execute the full employee experience journey, such as; recruitments, development, talent management, performance management, compensations and benefit processes, engagement surveys
- Take an active role in coordinating and working with projects related to the recent implemented JobMeal-JDE values; Accountability, Discipline, Simplicity, Entrepreneurship and Solidarity
- Facilitate and monitor HR initiatives and programs across business lines
- Facilitating various workshops on different topics, according to the HR agenda
- Minimum 5-7 years’ HR BP experience from the international FMCG or Retail industry, preferably from a business with matrix structure
- You know and understand the local labour law and agreements, both within the blue- and white-collar segment.
- Proactive and able to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Great and clear communication and negotiations skills, also from Union negotiation
- Solid project management experience
- Self-driven, resilient and like a rapidly changing environment
- Achievement orientation - high drive and an ambition to succeed
- Results-driven with hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in an environment with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
- Fluency in English and preferably a Nordic language
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Management Resources – or another commercial area (as minimum)
It goes without saying that we offer you a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop in an exciting international growing business with amazing colleagues and a unique culture with great brands.
Does this sound like you? Are you the one we are looking for to join our Nordic HR team? Please don’t hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to drinking a cup of coffee or tea with you!