Accountant (Bank), UA&EECA
- Bolsunovska Street, Kyiv, Ukraine
Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE) is a leading global company headquartered in the Netherlands, specializing in coffee and tea production.
At Jacobs Douwe Egberts we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. 16 000 passionate coffee champions in 44 countries are delivering this vision: A coffee for every cup.
In Ukraine, we represent Jacobs, L'OR and other brands in the categories of instant, roast & ground, beans, coffee mixes and capsules. We also provide B2B solutions from Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional.
We are looking for a specialist that will support bank accounting processes in 4 countries (UAEECA region).
This role is accountable for bank transactional accounting in corporate/statutory and tax books in SAP system, ensuring payments transactions duly execution in cooperation with third party, working with bank client systems in 4 countries.
- Ensure that Bank statements are properly recorded to the correct period and account in SAP system
- Work with banks on payments to local suppliers, non-residents
- Analysis of upcoming payments to non-residents and the need to pay withholding tax
- Communication with the outsourcing company on the process of making payments on payment days
- Control and verification of payments on payment day
- Preparation of documents for banks for foreign currency buying
- Preparation of letters and documents to receive foreign currency payments from non-residents
- Posting statements for corporate cards
- Registration of signatories' cards, electronic keys, accompanying bank documentation;
- Perform procedures on bank reconciliations
- Compliance with corporate, accounting and tax accounting
- Period End Closing activities
- Identifies and pursues continuous improvement activities within their span of control and influence
- Assist management on responding to inquiries from internal and external auditors
- Collection and archiving of original documents, contracts
- Balance Sheet review support
- Full match with IFRS policies and procedure
- Support other areas of the accounting, as needed
- Enthusiastic about coffee;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting;
- 1+ years of Accounting
- Analytical & mathematical skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, result orientation.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment, with cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably a background in FMCG
- English – Intermediate
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, preferred SAP
- Competitive salary and comfortable working conditions
- Compensations & benefits (including insurance programs and meal allowance)
- Rewards & recognition program, learning and development in multicultural environment
- Democratic corporate culture and open management team
- Opportunity to become expert in coffee
We are proud to be part of millions of people’s lives. We are proud of our passionate, driven associates who challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment. What you do here will get noticed.