Scrum Master DevOps
- Vleutensevaart, 3532 Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a real business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Scrum Master, you will be part of the Enterprise Solutions team and take responsibility for supporting the scrum teams, product owners and organization to continuously improve. In this role, you will interact through a DevOps structure with business process owners, senior commercial stakeholders, technology providers and other JDE IT teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with two DevOps teams to adopt an Agile mindset and Scrum principles – understanding and applying theory, practices, rules and values;
- Facilitate Agile practices and ceremonies, identify and remove impediments;
- Coaching teams and individual team members in creating the product backlog, writing user stories and in becoming self-organized and predictable in their deliverables;
- Promoting close interaction, engagement, trust and a smooth working relationship within the teams, between IT departments and with other stakeholders like vendors and contractors;
- Ensuring good relationships between teams, product owner and others inside and outside the teams.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver, effective communicator, and facilitator that coaches the team in executing Agile practices to complete the work the Product Owner prioritizes. You are Professional Scrum Master and/or SAFe Scrum Master certified.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree;
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Scrum Master, including experience in applying the SAFe framework, as well as Professional Scrum Master II certification and/or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification;
- Extensive experience with full-cycle IT implementations in complex environments;
- Working experience in an FMCG/CPG industry;
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Well-developed people and stakeholder management, analytical and conceptual skills.
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- An additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Are you interested in this role? We look forward receiving your application.