Global Solution Manager eCommerce
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a true technology business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Global Solution Manager eCommerce, you will be part of the Enterprise Solutions team and take responsibility for managing and improving the global IT template for our B2B commercial technologies. In this role, you will interact through a DevOps structure with business process owners, senior commercial stakeholders, technology providers and other JDE IT teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Enabling future objectives for the E-commerce business process in JDE worldwide
- Driving innovation of our digital B2B architecture
- Blueprinting and designing detailed solutions
- Ensuring the simplicity and agility of the E-commerce solutions use worldwide
- Becoming a “top-of-class” team in the field of eCommerce within a corporate B2B environment
- Creating the best cost for value delivered
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help our activities as a seasoned business adviser and add value to the E-commerce technologies within JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT, Marketing or a related field of study
- Over 7 years of experience, implementing E-commerce technologies like Epi-server, Salesforce, Hybris or Sitecore
- Hands-on experience with implementing E-commerce systems in a b2b environment
- Working experience in an FMCG/CPG industry
- Experience in working with Scrum / Agile methodologies
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
- Well-developed people and stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
Are you the one we are looking for? Please do not hesitate and hit the apply button!