Global Transfer Pricing Specialist
- Oosterdoksstraat, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Global Tax Team provides tax advice and input to the JDE organization and is responsible for executing the Group’s tax & transfer pricing policy and ensuring tax efficiency. The primary responsibility of the Global Transfer Pricing Specialist is to advise on and manage all aspects of Transfer Pricing compliance, support and advice on and implementation of cross border transactions, prepare and review Transfer Pricing documentation and ensure Transfer Pricing requirements and filings are fulfilled.
• Contribute to the implementation of the Group Tax Strategy;
• Provide support in developing, implementing, updating, maintaining and documenting Transfer Pricing policies;
• Manage various transfer pricing formalities and monitor group guidelines, policies and directives in the transfer pricing area;
• Coordinate the preparation and update of globally consistent transfer pricing documentation and review of the draft transfer pricing documentation produced to ensure correct treatment of intra-group transactions and determine whether further information is required.
• Provide support in the implementation of a great variety of projects from a transfer pricing perspective, which amongst others may include the integration of acquisitions, cross-border financing arrangements and changes in cross-border goods flow and footprint changes;
• (Pro)actively monitor all international (e.g. OECD, EU) and local transfer pricing developments;
• Review contracts from a transfer pricing perspective and assist in drafting contracts that are in line with structuring decisions.
• Provide expertise and guidance to respective internal counterparts on transfer pricing related matters and be an active team member;
• Cooperate and work with many internal and external stakeholders and build up a strong international network of contacts in finance and business functions within JDE;
• Support in the continuous improvement of operational transfer pricing processes.
• Support in and prepare for tax audits and questions from tax authorities, as required;
• Support in producing extensive financial and economic analysis/models to support restructuring/pricing decisions and transfer pricing compliance;
• Perform research and prepare transfer pricing analyses and draft position papers, unilateral and/or bilateral advance pricing agreement requests, presentations etc.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as Global Transfer Pricing Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax Law, Fiscal Economics or a relevant Financial education, with understanding of accounting
• Approximately 4 - 6 years of relevant international tax experience obtained in an international tax advisory practice;
• Highly motivated, outgoing and good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Hands-on, pro-active, dedicated, solution-oriented, accurate, structured, responsible and independen ;
• Verbal and written fluency in English, any additional European language is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and numbers, experience with Alteryx and/or Power BI is a plus.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.