Finance Excellence Centre Manager (FEC Manager)
- Gateway City Rd, Tambon Hua Samrong, Amphoe Plaeng Yao, Chang Wat Chachoengsao 24190, Thailand
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee.
Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
JDE Factory in Thailand is one of our JDE family worldwide, located in Gateway City Industrial park, Chachoengsao. We are now expanding our business and looking for the right candidate to join this challenge and fast growing business environment.
- Implements and adapts the strategic plan for the country based on financial implications of business developments.
- Provides input and prepares the annual operation plan for the factory and retails.
- Ensures monitoring of business and financial performance by providing the Plant Manager and Finance Director with information, financial analyses and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct and accurate information and considerations.
- Directs the planning and execution of transaction processing, to be in line with the overall business and organisation development, aiming for efficiency and effectiveness improvements, in liaison with the Global Transactions Center.
- Organises and maintains a timely and adequate reporting of consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet, within Thailand (Statutory) accounting rules.
- Liaise with Reginal/Global Internal Control.
- GRC - Advice internal owners of GRC controls & perform key controls.
- Maintain fully compliance to JDE Control framework.
- Preparing and analysing the cashflow balance.
- Liaise with Local bank and Global Treasury team on topics treasury.
- Liaise with Global Treasury team on topics Insurance.
- Responsible for all local taxes (Direct & Indirect Tax) and levies imposed by any governmental authority, i.e. VAT/GST reporting in non-principal countries / non-SAP countries, packaging fee/disposal fee/environmental levies/payroll/sales tax etc) in as far as not specifically handled by Central Tax team.
- Liaise with Reginal/Global Tax team.
- Control and analysing SG&A expenses.
- Control AR collection, AP payment and Fixed asset.
- Business cases: Using multidisciplinary correct input, gathering correct input and using this input for Operations related business case.
- A university degree in finance, accounting or controlling.
- 10 years of experiences in finance.
- Preferably a background in FMCG/supply chain/operations area.
- International experience in Commodity and Currency Risk Management (coverage, hedging, commodity futures, options, risk management tools). Commodities experience is essential and could also come from other markets.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP.