Global Technology Manager Sales & Marketing, Professional
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Global Technology Manager Sales & Marketing is part of the Global IT Professional department, that works in close collaboration with the JDE Professional division in a DevOps agile setup. JDE Professional is the B2B division of JDE. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport, or a hotel – we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup.
JDE Professional runs on a modern global technology ecosystem. The DevOps teams operating the ecosystem have a blend of business and IT expertise. The Technology Manager provides IT leadership & strategic direction for 3 DevOps teams: Sales, Marketing Automation and Digital. These teams operate Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Episerver and other technologies.
The Global Technology Manager Sales & Marketing drives business value through continuous development and operation of the ecosystem, and is the main IT point of contact for the Global Sales Director Professional, the Global Marketing Director Professional, and the Global Business Process Owners (GBPOs).
The Global Technology Manager Sales & Marketing reports directly to the Global Technology & DevOps Director Professional and has direct reports.
• Translating technology thought leadership into business value at global scale.
• End-to-end accountability of technology solutions for Professional Sales & Marketing.
• With your team, drive the design, build, deployment & maintenance of template and solutions.
• Ensure operational excellence – process & cost incl. budget ownership.
• People management & team leadership incl. focus on skills & competencies
• Supporting the Agile and DevOps transformation at JDE
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as Global Technology Manager Sales & Marketing, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field
• 10 to 15 years of IT and Business/Industry work
• (Scaled) Agile or DevOps certification is preferred
• 3 years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large diverse teams across multiple geographies & cultures including remote management and key influencer towards senior management & stakeholders
• Deep Salesforce expertise including implementation, support & integration with SAP. Knowledge of Episerver.
• Managed E2E IT solutions related to CRM & Salesforce Automation (including overall costs & budgets)
• A deep understanding of business-to-business processes and management systems
• Been part of large global multi–million dollar implementation programs with experience in process lead roles, working on design thinking, application selection, blue printing, design, build, testing, deployment and user training
• Has proven to be able to contribute to a strategy in this area and has ability to work on transformation, innovation & continuous improvement
• Knowledge of Professional business (B2B Out of Home) and industry experience with a FMCG company (especially single category) is preferred
• Verbal and written fluency in English
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.