Global IT Business Process Manager (BPM) Finance and HR - Data & Analytics
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Global IT (GIT) Business Process Manager (BPM) Data & Analytics is part of the Global IT Center of Excellence (COE) Data & Analytics team within the Global IT Digital & Innovation department. You will be acting as a sparring partner for the JDE business. With your in-depth business process & IT knowledge, you will provide Process Area Expertise in the COE that oversees IT Solution’s complementing the JDE BI & Analytics vision and Common Business Model (CBM) template. You will enable unlocking of Business Value through innovation, implementations, roll outs, upgrades, facilitating continuous improvement to the business processes, application maintenance and application life cycle management.
You will report directly to the GIT COE Mgr. Data & Analytics.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Trusted Co-Pilot of the Global IT COE Manager by ensuring optimal process governance is in place, providing timely & accurate inputs for decision making;
- Regular interaction with Business & IT stakeholders to understand business requirements for approved initiatives and their impact on Analytics provision, drive closer business & IT engagement, improve business satisfaction towards IT;
- Guard of the global Data & Analytics solution – responsible for maintaining the consistency of global solution across the JDE organisation; approving changes into the global solution design with deep understanding an underlying business process and it’s performance drivers; design the new data flows answering the independently conducted requirement gathering process;
- Close interaction, engagement and smooth working relationship between the various COE, across other IT departments and with external stakeholders like vendors, contractors etc.
- Development of Analytical Assets & Capabilities that will be needed to survive & thrive in the mid-term and long-term, enabling competitive edge for a Digital & Scientific Enterprise;
- Maintain Complete Autonomy for execution of the COE activities to meet the needs of the business once strategic decisions are made by the COE Manager. Minimal autonomy for decisions within the COE that will have an enterprise wide impact;
- Self-Steering and Proactive Execution of all specific Roles & Responsibilities on integration programs, strategic & business as usual initiatives, continuous improvements, application life cycle management, knowledge management and other deliverables assigned by COE Manager;
- Second-Line support on issues encountered by business where the Application Maintenance Services (AMS) need additional guidance/support. May include managing the teams directly on some of the Digital projects and executing some of the activities on the projects;
- Effective & efficient communication to all relevant stakeholders & participants at all times.
For this role as a Global IT BPM Finance & HR Data & Analytics, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience similar Center of Excellence.
- Business Proficiency in English
- Minimum 7 years of IT and Business/Industry work experience
- Been part of large global multi–million dollar implementation programs with experience in process lead roles, working on design thinking, application selection, blue printing, design, build, testing, deployment and user training
- Strong business acumen, understanding the Finance business processes, their performance drivers, measures and the details of the financial evaluation, planning and consolidation process.
Note: having experience in HR business processes is seen as a substantial bonus
- Design and implementation of the Analytics solution for the Finance and/or HR business process
- Deep understanding & hands-on experience of SAP BPC, SAP BW, HANA, SDS, Microsoft Power-BI, Azure Cloud
- Experience in running change management initiatives
- Data Architecture, warehousing, governance, security & privacy, quality, MDM standards, analytical models and tools
- Experience in open source data & analytical platforms, working with structured & unstructured data, hands-on development of analytical solutions
- Understanding of the evolving analytics world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies), specifically for the financial domain
- Excellent Analytical, Strategic conceptual thinking & Consulting Skills
- Managed E2E IT solutions (including overall costs & budgets)
- Has proven to be able to contribute to a strategy in this area and has ability to work on transformation, innovation & continuous improvement.
- Agile/Scrum or ITIL or Prince2 certification
- Knowledge of Applied Mathematics or Statistics & its application in scientific techniques to analyze data
- Strategy & Management Consulting experience
- Industry experience with a FMCG company (especially single category)
- Working knowledge of Alteryx software
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.