Shopper Marketing Specialist Hungary
- Budapest, Alkotás u., Hungary
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
The Shopper Marketing Specialist plays an important role to improve productivity of our promo investment and ensure professional approach to the partners included in trade channels, both directly and by supporting account management. The job holder is responsible for translate marketing concepts into retail approach and the above should ultimately contribute to increased sales volume/value and higher sales efficiency in trade channels.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for trade marketing activities in dedicated accounts
- Developing, executing, and evaluating tailor made promotions
- Analyze and present channel specific and named chain (ACNielsen) data to key account management in coffee & tea categories monthly
- Support marketing and sales in NPD (new product development) activities, by developing related trade argumentation, shelf plans, tailor made promotions and presentations
- As Promo Specialist, responsible for improving promo ROI based on improved promo planning and evaluation
- Establish per account promo plan in line with marketing and channel focus -> run promos of the appropriate brand / size / mechanism of the given account
- Ensure relevant in-store execution through KAMs, place mass secondary placements at hot points with high quality price communication
- Quarterly evaluate promotions and make proposals for the future (keep and implement only promotions that are profit and volume wise)
- Develop and implement tailor made shelf plans
- Develop POS material in order to secure appropriate appearance of our products in the stores in case of promotions and NPDs
You are required to have:
- 3+ years experience in Trade Marketing and/or Category Management within FMCG
- Minimum BA degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Fluent Hungarian and English (written, verbal) is a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning, prioritization and project management competencies
- Goal oriented mindset and highly motivated personality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills that facilitate cross departmental networking
- Conscientious, passion for details, self-driven
- Creative mind, not afraid to question and improve “status quo”
- Independent, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance
- Ability to work effectively both with peer group and external vendors
- Resilient team player with a positive attitude
- Driving license and driving experience
Following are of an advantage:
- Practice in AC Nielsen, GFK, MS Office and planogram tools
- Technical Knowledge of POS Production (Print, Permanent, Temporary)
- Experience in working with Agencies or Production suppliers
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance based recognition
- International career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Working assets as laptop, cell phone
- Friendly, collaborative environment
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply on the company website with your CV in English highlighting your salary expectation.