Global IT Manager Enterprise Architecture
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a real business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Global Manager Enterprise Architecture, you will be responsible for JDE’s master architectural plan for technology. This scope covers our global enterprise-, application- and data architectures. In this role, you will lead the architectural principles, standards and best practices, as well as maintain governance to ensure the adoption and alignment to the architecture strategy.
As Global IT Manager Enterprise Architecture at JDE, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, driving and communicating the value proposition of the global architecture strategy
- Planning and leading the implementation plan for the enterprise architecture
- Analyzing JDE business and operating models versus market trends in the technology industry
- Assessing disruptive forces impacting the organization by identifying technology-enabled innovation opportunities
- Providing consultative advice to business leaders and organizational stakeholders
- Supervising and coaching cross-functional teams delivering the global EA roadmap.
We are looking to hire a seasoned Enterprise Architect with a proven track record in driving change in business enterprise technologies within a globally operating company.
Our preferred candidate would have:
- An Academic degree in information-technology, extended with an MBA or other advanced business degree
- Over 10 years of experience leading the EA practice in the FMCG or Retail industry.
- Knowledge of technology ecosystems: SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Familiarity with information management practices: system-development, life-cycle-management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
- Experience as a trusted thought leader who can influence and persuade senior business and IT leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- Understanding of the different types of agile principles, methodologies and frameworks - especially those designed to be scaled at the enterprise level
- The ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions and organization goals.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.