Finance Business Partner
- Nyvang 16, 5500 Middelfart, Denmark
Ad JDE Professional, we are the B2B division of JDE. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport or a hotel – we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup. JDE Professional comprises 2900 associates across the world, who are responsible for growing almost Eur1bn of highly profitable business in commercial and non-commercial customer segments. Together we bring our customers the Full Solution for all their hot drinks needs from powerhouse brands such as Friele, L'Or, and Douwe Egberts. We provide coffee for all occasions, in all categories, as well as tea, coffee machines, technical service and accessories.
The Business Partnering team in JDE Professional DK consists of a small team of two business partners referring to the Head of Commercial Controlling. Our purpose is to enable our partners across the organization to further develop and grow our business. We have a strong collaboration with our Nordics cluster functions as well as our local business stakeholders, and support with high quality reporting, value adding analyses and performance follow-up.
We are looking for a professional financial profile. who will be playing a key role in developing and transforming the overall business partner function in JDE Professional DK into becoming a fully business and management supporting driven function.
Key part of the role is communication across the organization and visualization of the challenges and opportunities in the business by providing insightful and relevant information, acting as an enabler for further business development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare, compose and analyze the overall management information: reviews of actual figures, planning and forecasting.
- Provide key analyses and outtakes from monthly performance reporting as well as S&OP processes and highlight areas of importance and significance
- Actively support and drive periodic forecasting and budgeting processes
- supporting and driving efficiency in our Operation department and cost across the full organisation, by tracking main KPI’s and securing transparency in cost development
- Understanding and visualizing sales performance in a language understood both by management and sales reps to drive profitability and focus on right customers/products
- Develop, maintain and challenge business processes, secure compliance and prudent actions.
- Participate in and drive key business-related projects
- Act as key liaison between business, management and finance functions
- Ensure transparency in the business and relevance to the financial information
- Streamline and further develop business reporting to support business and management in key decisions
- Development of the overall business partnering tools and solutions
You are motivated by creating and maintaining valuable relations as well as delivering high quality result. You work in a structured matter which helps you to understand broad and complex contents and presenting it to others in a clear and simple matter.
You possess an analytical mindset, and have experience and solid understanding of finance and business processes. Additionally you recognize the value of collaborating cross-functional and is highly dedicated and passionate about making a difference in the business.
Your additional qualifications:
- Relevant Masters’ degree within Business Administration, Finance, Business Controlling, or equivalent
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written
- At least 5 years professional experience in the cross field between controlling and commercial environments
- Skillset and strong sense of business acumen and insights
- Experience with Office 365, highly proficient with MS Excel functions
- Knowledge and interest in Power BI development
- Experience with sales price calculations, profitability analyses, cost management, KPI reporting and analysis
The role is based at our Danish Headquarter in Middelfart.
However, as a natural part of our role and engagement in the business, some travelling to our Nordics Cluster Headquarters in Copenhagen and our Corporate Headquarters in The Netherlands, is expected
If you have questions about the position, please feel free to contact Head of Commercial Controlling Morten Christensen at +45 6020 0923.
We will be having interviews on the position on a continuous basis, so we urge you to upload your application and CV in English, as soon as possible.