Sales Capability Manager, Turkey
- Umut Sokak, AND Plaza, Ataşehir/İstanbul, Istanbul, Türkiye
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Sales Capability Manager is responsible of developing sales capability tools and leading the implementation and sustainment of practices in the field for all the commercial team.
- Design Sales Curriculum Calendar and develop a Market Sales Unit Training Calendar to be used as a shared service within JDE Ofçay
- Communicate design to senior leadership and gain alignment and commitment to champion the new design and provide the resources necessary to support it
- Conduct qualitative assessment & Diagnostic of Sales Force through route rides & interviews
- Develop implementation plans for all sales tools, initiatives annual plans.
- Lead the implementation within the Market Sales Unit
- Deliver training to all sales units.
- Establish tracking KPI’s and score card for Sales Best Practice Tools
- 10 + years of experience in field sales, sales capability, route to market, preferably in an international FMCG company
- Extensive experience in sales capability measurement techniques & KPI tracking & sales capability training delivery
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage a changing workload in a dynamic deadline-driven changing environment
- Strong influential skills, very good communicator, able to fully engage key stakeholders for implementing JDE strategies and deliver stretch business results
- Fluency in English