Technical Service Specialist Professional, Greece
- Leof. Kifisias 44, Marousi 151 25, Greece
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS for more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiÓra, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do.
Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world.
What you do here will get noticed.
We are currently recruiting for an passionate Technical Service Specialist who will join our Professional business. Reporting to Country Manager Professional Greece, you will be responsible to undertake tasks such as:
- Supports third party partners in the set-up and development of their Field Services organization:
- Consultation about field service job profiles and skills/experience required to service JDE solutions,
- Support with respect to the implementation and use of KPI's and service tools.
- Monitor and advise on service cost and performance, safeguarding JDE quality standards.
- Support in handling of critical service-related complaints.
- Coaches and provides machine / technical training (and certification where relevant)
- Roll out of new JDE procedures, processes and training related to the machine park.·
- Analyses KPI reporting to ensure minimum service levels and continuous improvement measures.
- Conducts machine park audits in alignment with Global Professional Operations.
- Manages claims to suppliers due to serial defects, production faults. Escalates where appropriate and negotiates serial defect claims.
- Regularly liaises with sales team to understand customer needs and make joint recommendations for service-related improvements / opportunities.
- Optimizes local machine park and delivers related AOP targets.
- 5+ years’ experience in Coffee technical management
- Fluency both in English and Greek
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent with technical specialization.
- Business acumen combined with an entrepreneurial approach; ability to identify and act upon business opportunities
- Experience in developing and delivering technical training
- Excellent technical skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office and especially Excel
What we can offer
- The opportunity to join a highly successful global, yet local, coffee company at an exciting time of steep business growth.
- A strong focus on developing our team members through a series of on the job challenges, coaching and training, with the support of state-of-the-art tools and technologies.
- A highly competitive Compensation & Benefits package.