Internship Maintenance & Automation at Gevalia
- Drottninggatan 55, 803 10 Gävle, Sweden
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We´ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that´s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Enjoyed in over 80 countries, our 12,000 passionate coffee champions are delivering our vision: a coffee for every cup.
True coffee democracy begins here with all of us. Coffee is at the heart of life. It is with us at the big moments and the small. It’s an expression and enjoyment of personal taste and everyone should be free to enjoy their coffee their way. So why don’t you join us? And be a part of something amazing…
Gevalia is part of Jacobs Douwe Egberts since 2015 and operates in the city of Gävle, Sweden. We have a 100-year old heritage of roasting coffee in Gävle.
The internship is for a six months period
Responsibilities / Key activities:
- Set up and optimise our computer based preventive maintenance system
- Conduct risk assessments
- Perform and assist in break down and root cause analyses
- Further develop our machine and process systems
- Create training material and documentation
- Participate and lead continuous improvement projects to improve performance and reliability
For this role as Intern Maintenance & Automation, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- A curious and inquisitive mindset, always keen to learn new things with a strong team ethic.
- Engineering majors (mechanical, electrical, automation)
- Knowledge of TPM or lean manufacturing principles.
- Abilities in MS Office and possess strong analytic and statistic skills and have the ability to work independently.
We believe it´s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee and we´re driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. We are Gevalia, the biggest coffee roastery in the Nordics, employing 65 associates and producing 10 million cups of amazing coffee every day. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting each other. You, and your achievements, will get noticed here. If you´re amazing, we need you, and we´d love you to join us.