- Ruscote Ave, Banbury OX16, UK
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
JDE Banbury is looking for ambitious and proactive individuals to join our packing team in the Banbury factory. This is a fantastic opportunity an individual looking to start and grow their career within the Manufacturing space who is eager to learn the operations of the well-established Banbury Coffee Factory.
You will be part of the Packing team in the exciting Banbury factory, delivering against production plans and targets. Driving a problem solving and autonomous mindset. Set in a fast-paced environment with good team ethics.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Operate all aspects of the packing lines to meet production targets and volumes whilst ensuring all aspects of our quality and safety controls are met.
- Multi Skilled and able to rotate between all areas on the lines.
- Monitoring quality standards and data capture on IQS.
- To work as a member of a team to ensure production targets are met and that all lines conform to safety quality standards.
- To fault find and rectify equipment where possible and to make key decisions about production without close supervision.
- To monitor certain parts of the operation, to plan in advance for changes and to co-ordinate with other members of the team.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
- For this role as a Packing Operator, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- FLT License or the will to learn (Full provided and trained by JDE!)
- Experience working in a team environment in any capacity or a Team player attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to adapt to varying shift patterns where needed
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
At JDE, in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits and training tailored to your needs