Master Data Specialist (Nordic Speaking)
- Ørestads Blvd., 2300 København, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed!
The Local Master Data Expert executes and supports activities with respect to Master Data product / customer / pricing in a way that is compliant and consistent with policies and standards. The team works in close collaboration with the central MD team.
The Local Master Data Expert manages the processes, governance, policies, standards and tools that consistently define and manage critical data of the company in order to provide a single point of reference.
- Contributes to developing and implementing data management strategy and processes for all local business data required. Aim is to efficiently execute local company operations.
- Manage GDS Info flow in relation with Sales and Customers.
- Supports in implementing of Master Data required systems on a local level (i.e. SAP, BMI, service systems etc.) and is linking pin with central masterdata team.
- Ensures data accuracy by identifying data requirements for current and future state local business processes. Detecting data gaps, identifying functional data owners and driving them to develop data cleansing plans based on data gaps.
- Ensure system related and structural issues are solved effectively by: Continuous improvement of the system through implementing improvement projects. Follow-up and testing of RFC’s at IBM, if requested; Communicating effectively root – cause and solution of masterdata issues to all involved departments to ensure the issue won’t reappear.
- Evaluate external customer satisfaction, define and implement improvement activities based on these results.
- Profound SAP knowledge
- Office and Excel expertise
- Good knowledge of English
- Accurate and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- FMCG experience in similar role.
If you have any questions, please reach out to: Sandra Lundin, Demand Planning Manager Retail Nordics on [email protected]