Customer Service Specialist (Nordic Speaking)
- Ørestads Blvd., 2300 København, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed!
The customer service specialist is the first point of contact for JDE customers and delivers local customer services in line with defined policies and procedures.
The Operations function ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to customers, providing products, services and information that add value for customers and stakeholders. The function manages sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain (warehousing, logistics and distribution) and planning processes and ensures optimal alignment between demand and supply at a global scale, taking into account efficiency, required flexibility, security of supply and considering costs, working capital, quality levels, service levels, company and society values.
This role provides a complete order process and customer service facility to all customers. This to ensure that all order and delivery issues are promptly resolved in order to maintain the highest level of customer service at all times:
- Process Customer Orders according to target.
- Number of end user customers on target.
- Handling calls and enquiries daily according to the defined target.
- Order Processing: Maximizes customer service level by processing all customer orders in such a way to eliminate any errors in order. Analyses service failures and makes recommendations for improvements. This to maximize customer service level and sales.
- Resolve Customer Complaints: Ensures efficient customer complaint handling and decrease of the number of complaints. This by: Pre-advising all customers of any potential shortages including reason and next availability. Processing all allocated customer’s returns / queries. Logging all customer complaints queries or issues and ensuring all are resolved in a timely manner. Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints. Reports on customer complaints as requested by Customer Services Lead.
- Stock Data: Gather data from Demand Planning and provide information on stock issues in such a way that efficient communication is relayed to all customers and internally to sales in order to maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Deliveries: Provide the Logistics Operators with adequate lead-time in such a way that all customer deliveries can be planned, coordinated and dispatched in order to satisfy the required deadlines, maximize utilization and minimize cost.
- Administration: Administer customer account data. Update master data as appropriate, ensuring accurate specific information. Provide on-going support as requested by team leader or manager.
- Evaluate external customer satisfaction, define and implement improvement activities based on these results.
- Good knowledge of SAP and understanding of the OTC process
- Experience in handling Logistics enquiries from customers and 3rd party Logistics suppliers
- Experienced in Microsoft Office: specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good listening skills & initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Nice to have:
- Relevant FMCG experience
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Exemplary communication skills – verbal and written
If you want to know more about the role, please contact: Phu Khac Duong, Customer Service Manager on mail: [email protected]