Technical Support - Phone based Tech Services - Coffee Machines
- 43 Crooks Road, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Moccona, L'OR, Harris Coffee Co, TiÓra, Jacobs, Tassimo, Senseo, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that diversity; whether that be gender, cultural or generational diversity enhances our workplaces. Please be advised that shortlisted candidates may be required to undertake pre-employment medical and background screening including reference checks.
Work with our customers all over NZ to troubleshoot machine issues to ensure our customers can run their businesses and our consumers have access to the coffee they love.
In this role you will:
- Take calls, troubleshoot and stay online with our customers until they are happy with the resolution
- Guide customers through steps to get them back up and running (other than electrical faults of course!)
- Log all calls including actions and resolutions
- Schedule on the road technicians if required
- Review and contribute to machine manuals
- General adhoc administration
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in here at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
As our new Technical Support Associate, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical aptitude and determination to troubleshoot and resolve issues first time is a must!
- Experience in repairing machinery preferred (it could be coffee machines, vending machines, printers, photocopiers etc)
- Willingness to undertake a full time office based role
- Outstanding customer service skills with ability to speak confidently to all types of customers
- Calm and patient manner
- Ability to liaise with lots of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to see the bigger picture when prioritising work schedules
- Thrive under pressure
At JDE, in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits tailored to your needs:
- Lots of coffee and tea
- Full time permanent office based role (East Tamaki)
- Excellent technical training on machines
- Start in Feb / March
- Newly created role with space to make it your own
If you think you're up for a new challenge just like this, please grab a cuppa, brush up your CV and apply now (it's really easy, we promise). Should you have any specific questions, you're welcome to call Ali Barfoot for a virtual coffee on +61 2 9551 3423