Customer Service Specialist - 6 months contract
- 30 Tuas Link 2, Singapore 638568
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
The Customer Service Specialist reports into Customer Service Manager based in Singapore. The job scope for this role is overall Customer Service of our Singapore and Export MSU entity.
The Customer Service Specialist is the first point of contact for JDE customers and delivers local customer services in line with defined policies and procedures.
The Customer Service Specialist ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to customers, providing products, services and information that add value for customers and stakeholders.
· This role provides a complete order process and customer service facility to all customers. This to ensure that all orders and delivery issues are promptly resolved in order to maintain the highest level of customer service at all times:
o Process Customer Orders according to target.
o Number of end user customers on target.
Handling calls and enquiries daily according to the defined target service team, to successfully manage customer orders, execute operational plans and provide excellent customer service.
· Order Processing: Maximizes customer service level by processing all customer orders in such a way to eliminate any errors in order. Analyses service failures and makes recommendations for improvements. This to maximize customer service level and sales.
· Resolve Customer Complaints: Ensures efficient customer complaint handling and decrease of the number of complaints. This by:
· Pre-advising all customers of any potential shortages including reason and next availability.
· Processing all allocated customer’s returns / queries. Logging all customer complaints queries or issues and ensuring all are resolved in a timely manner.
· Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints. Reports on customer complaints as requested by Customer Services Lead.
· Stock Data:
· Pro-actively inform the customer of what can be delivered. Identify potential stock issues and efficiently inform customers and internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales) to ensure excellent customer relationships
· Provide the Logistics Operators with adequate lead-time in such a way that all customer deliveries can be planned, coordinated and dispatched in order to satisfy the required deadlines, maximize utilization and minimize cost.
· Administer customer account data. Update master data as appropriate, ensuring accurate specific information. Provide on-going support as requested by team leader or manager
· Evaluate external customer satisfaction, define and implement improvement activities based on these results.
Diploma or equivalent
o 2-5 years of experience in customer service, in an FMCG environment or SMC environment
o Understanding of order to cash processes and experience in managing order flows with internal and external stakeholders
o Detailed SAP ECC system knowledge
o Excellent Excel skills
o Knowledge of handling export shipping documentation