- Jalan Permas Barat, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the Safety and Security of all Associates at the factory. To ensure the factory security not compromise and to report and discuss with Admin/Security Lead on regular basis. To ensure procedures are in line with company SOP.
You will play an important role, such as:
- Working together with Admin & Security Lead to ensure the documents and procedure in complying with ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 food safety management requirement.
- Update and establish procedure or SOP related to Security department.
- To manage & monitor the CCTV control room system.
- To ensure Visitor sign-on Visitor Pass and Health Record before entering to company premise.
- Provide Visitor Pass and Contractor Pass to the person before entering to company premise.
- To ensure there is a record for all the entry of visitors, lorries, vans and staff vehicles in the movement record book.
- To monitor and inspect all the incoming and outgoing container.
- Ensure visitors wait at the waiting room and should accompany by JDE Super staff before entering the premises.
- To monitor and check all outgoing vehicles to prevent any company properties smuggled out from the premise.
- Ensure all the employee, visitor and contractor are promptly dressed which is no Singlet, Slipper, Helmet and Short Pants.
- To obey the instruction given by the management.
To succeed in this role, it is required of you to have:
- Minimum at least a Diploma/Degree, ideally in Security Management or equivalent.
- At least a minimum of 2 -5 years’ experience in Security working experience.
- Good, effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of GMP, HACCP and ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong in leadership and teamwork.
- Physically strong, hardworking with the ability to lead a small group of cleaners.
- To be able to work in Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru.
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical, Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- Flexi working hour & 2-days Flexi Leave additional from your Annual Leave
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.