Facilities Coordinator - Part Time - 6 month FTC
- Ruscote Ave, Banbury OX16, UK
At Jacobs Douwe Egberts we’re inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Here in the UK & Ireland we are known for leading coffee brands including Kenco, L’Or and Tassimo. With associates spread across 3 locations in Hurley (nr Maidenhead), Banbury and Dublin.
This position is based at our Manufacturing and R&D site in Banbury. The Facilities Co-ordinator is part of the UK Operations team, reporting to the Facilities Manager.
The Manufacturing function ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to customers, green coffee beans to award winning coffee. The team covers sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, engineering, supply chain and planning processes, they ensure optimal alignment between demand and supply at a global scale.
Our Global R&D team are largely divided between Banbury and Utrecht (NL), with some smaller facilities globally. The UK Commercial team consists of two different business units located in a shared office building. The aim of the role is to provide administrative support for the Facilities team and work with finance and procurement in coordinating supplier activities as required.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Processing of monthly / ad-hoc purchase orders for facilities related contractors / materials
- Providing reports on ongoing spend to both FM manager and Finance Team.
- Acting as site point of contact for all Work Wear issues and liaising with supplier to resolve. This includes but not limited to the following, ensuring correct workwear is assigned, overseeing any individual change requirements and overseeing item return process.
- Planning regular review meetings with key suppliers and providing minutes, follow up communications.
- Prepare and issue any facilities site communications to site colleagues, ensuring stakeholders are up to date on latest process changes or for any upcoming special events.
- Assist Facilities Manager in preparing reports on any regulatory activities to meet business requirements.
- Complete ad-hoc administrative projects as required. This may include the use of electronic record systems.
Experience in following areas:
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role.
- Record keeping / document control.
- Change Control
- Purchasing / Spend control
Training or demonstrable knowledge of the following IT systems / software:
- SAP purchasing system
- Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft Teams
Please note this is a Part time role of 22.5hrs per week and a 6 month fixed term contract