Shift Leader at Gevalia
- Drottninggatan 55, 803 10 Gävle, Sweden
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We´ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that´s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Enjoyed in over 80 countries, our 12,000 passionate coffee champions are delivering our vision: a coffee for every cup.
We believe it´s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee and we´re driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. We are Gevalia, the biggest coffee roastery in the Nordics, employing 65 associates and producing 10 million cups of amazing coffee every day. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting each other. You, and your achievements, will get noticed here. If you´re amazing, we need you, and we´d love you to join us.
Gevalia is part of Jacobs Douwe Egberts since 2015 and operates in the city of Gävle, Sweden. We have a 100-year old heritage of roasting coffee in Gävle.
The Shift Leader develops a culture of ownership in the team with high action orientation and commitment for results which delivers manufacturing excellence.
The Shift Leader leads and develops associates in the shift. The role drives the successful delivery of all key activities in the shift related to producing the demand requested by Planning and supply, SHE, quality, labour allocation, optimized cost and production execution.
- Develops the Safety competence of all associates, (new) employees, temporary staff and contractors Develops and coaches the associates in the shift to close the competence gap and develops their high performing individuals to enable them to progress further
- Takes full responsibility of shift losses and shift performance and creates a strong understanding of the team’s contribution to the Compelling Business Needs
- Drives manufacturing excellence within the shift through engaged leadership and coaching.
- Implement Manufacturing Operating System - MOS roll out plan with a hands-on approach through using and owning the relevant tools
- Delivers shift KPIs in SHE, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Engagement
- Technical certificate relevant to local education systems or higher
- Languages: Local - Fluent; English – Basic
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading teams
- Good kommunicating skills
- Experience and evidence of developing a team to deliver results
- Profound knowledge and experience of Operational Excellence methodologies like Total Productive Maintenance (prerequisite), Lean and 6 Sigma
- Knowledge of manufacturing software, SAP, ERP system, MS Office
If you have questions, please contact Sebastian Kerbstadt, Production Manager at [email protected]