Talent Specialist (6 to 9 months contract)
- 30 Tuas Link 2, Singapore 638568
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
The Talent Specialist contributes to the development and implementation of the company’s talent development and sourcing as well as assisting in the training execution, in alignment with the company’s people strategy.
The human resources function acts as a facilitator for the company’s vision in building leadership capability within the company, driving a performance culture and enhancing associate engagement.
The Talent Specialist reports to the Talent Manager APAC and has no direct reports.
The Talent Specialist contributes to the development and implementation of the compa’s talent, to assist with the candidate sourcing as well as training execution, in alignment with the company’s people strategy.
· Works closely with APAC Talent Manager on talent management and learning activities
· Provides support in sourcing candidates for mid to senior level roles
· Works closely with the Regional Talent Manager to assist in the hiring process for the required top priority roles by updating job descriptions and uploading into the Smart Recruiters
· Provides regular updates on the hiring process for the regional as well country level roles when required
· Screen candidates resume’s and job applications. Conduct the initial round of interview to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, soft skills and experience
· Contributes to the deployment of successful programs and initiatives that support and accelerate the growth of the company’s talent in the region as required
· Manage relationship with the recruitment agencies to broaden candidate pool when required
· Contributes to managing the talent Acquisition projects for improving processes, tools and systems in Employer Branding, On-Boarding, Recruitment Process (including assessment and Behavioral Based Interviewing), internal and external career sites, applicant tracking system and coordinate implementation in the countries
o 4-6 years of experience in HR or Recruitment
o Hands on experience with Talent Acquisition
o Good understanding of talent management and L&D programs
o Excellent data analytical skills