Financial Controlling Trainee
- Budapest, Alkotás u., Hungary
- Employees can work remotely
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
You are a bachelor or master student and speak fluent English and Hungarian.
You seek for new challenges in the world of business. If so, you might be the talent we are looking for!
The Controlling Trainee as a part of our Controlling team, is actively participate in the daily activities – planning, analysis, evaluation, reporting, supporting the decision-making process in Hungary.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the controlling team members in the preparation of the daily / weekly / monthly management reports and analyses in accordance with the local requirements; supporting the decision-making process of the Management.
- Participating in monthly closing and group reporting processes with close cooperation of all relevant stakeholders.
- Providing up-to-date information for marketing on monthly performance of products / brands sold by the company.
- Participating in performing the internal controls and SOX controls as per JDE’s internal control framework.
- Assist the Team with regular and ad-hoc reports to contribute to any other requests.
- Participating in Annual Operational Plan creation process for the financial year 2022.
- Taking part in projects conducted by the controlling team.
- Being active in providing support to all relevant stakeholders, having the drive to gain business insight.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent English and Hungarian is must.
- Bachelor or Master degree or ongoing studies in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar area.
- Solid MS Office Knowledge, especially Excel (advanced level).
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving orientation.
- Proactive, independent, and result oriented attitude.
- Good communication skills.
What can we offer:
- Flexible work schedule with 30 hours/week.
- Internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the processes of a multinational company.
- Opportunities to gain experience in controlling and reporting by working with senior colleagues and other teams such as marketing, sales or get insight of the logistics.
- Working assets as laptop and mobile.
- Friendly, collaborative environment.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, do not hesitate but apply on our company website.