Employee Relations & GA Lead
- Gateway City Rd, Tambon Hua Samrong, Amphoe Plaeng Yao, Chang Wat Chachoengsao 24190, Thailand
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing.
What can happen over a cup of coffee. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
JDE Factory in Thailand is one of our JDE family worldwide, located in Gateway City Industrial park, Chachoengsao. We are now expanding our business and looking for the right candidate to join this challenge and fast growing business environment.
- Effectively manages and communicates associate policies and procedures, acts upon non-compliance issues, investigate disciplinary situations, resolves grievances and enacts the health and safety policies for associates.
- Develop effective internal communications & activities to drive engagement & build culture to the factory.
- Manage and provide local labor relations and with managers in effectively working with employees’ issues, leading discussion of the personnel policy.
- Monitors compliance of local HR policies, procedures and documentation with local regulations and proactively flags issues of non-compliance.
- Conducts surveys of employees' attitudes/opinions/needs, and implementing actions plans to improve employee engagement.
- Promote employee engagement and JDE culture among associates
- Manage general administration of all factory events, training, activities, visit (outing, recognition, factory meeting, visitors, general affairs)
- Co-ordinator with factory canteen operator, guards, maids, gardener, driver, transportation, accommodation on all factory affairs
- University degree.
- minimum of 5 years of HR experiences.
- Knowledge of HR processes.
- Experience in working in manufacturing.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and HR tools.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Thai Labour Law.
- FMCG experience/ International Company.
- Experience in an international environment.
- “Running the business as an owner and a partner”
- “Driving operational and financial excellence”
- “Building the power of one”