Key Account Specialist
- Calea Floreasca 169A, București 077190, Romania
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup -
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success, and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
We are ambitious, creative, and disciplined!
- Responsible for the implementation of eCommerce and sales strategies, aimed at the achievement or surpassing of pre-determined sales objectives for supporting the growth of the company’s business (weighted distribution, visibility, activation, revenue management).
- Improve JDE visibility and optimize presence, ensuring perfect execution of the JDE Global Ecommerce strategy (incl. strong content, imagery, availability, and visibility)
- Deliver the company goals in terms of Net Revenue and Gross Profit
- Negotiating and aligning ambitious joint business plans, with regular business and KPI reviews
- Coordinating and leading cross-functional resource to create tailored customer propositions, to grow the category and our brands short and long-term
- Build strategic partnership with the assigned customers
- Negotiating pricing and promotions, as well as NPD and range gap listings
- Internal business planning and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Commercial Experience in an online retail environment (ideally FMCG) including either Account Management or Buying is an advantage
- Financially astute, can interpret and create a P&L
- Ability to demonstrate NSV growth achievement
- Proven experience in developing and leveraging strong internal and external networks
- Experience in working cross-functionally to deliver multiple objectives
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of English in both spoken and written.
If you are a motivated and sharp-minded professional looking for a challenging role to advance your career, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a driven Key Account Specialist for our Romanian business.
The role is responsible for the implementation of JDE strategies, achieving Company goals and growing JDE business predominantly in e-commerce channel – direct and indirect, implementing the Global strategy on a local level; implementing tailor made activities and increasing the listing and visibility of JDE products in the assigned customers.
We are looking for a talented individual with a good understanding of e-commerce operations and a passion for developing core brands and NPD sales with e-retailers. You will have a good commercial grounding gained from working within an online retailer or as an eCommerce Key Account Manager and are now ready to take up the challenge of driving double-digit growth with our customers. We are a growth business and there is every opportunity to develop your eCommerce career cross-functionally, once you have proven your performance and potential in this role.
The Key Account Specialist reports to the Sales Director Romania.