- Jalan Permas Barat, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
You will play an important role, such as:
- To ensure all equipment within the Boiler and Ammonia plant area are in good condition.
- To ensure compliance with Local Authorities specifications and requirements at all time.
- Working hand-in-hand with Production & Maintenance departments for related installation & commissioning project, repair, service and upgrade of machinery & equipment within the plant to achieve optimum operation.
- To report any deviations to Manager.
- To ensure all documentations / plan, checklist, Preventive Maintenance (PM) and calibrations are well updated & recorded.
- Carry out process control, field testing, routine and special maintenance, general cleaning and ground duties in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Assist and monitoring all work being performed by third-party contractors.
To succeed in this role, it is required of you to have:
- A minimum of at least a Diploma /Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ of experience in the related industry and preferably in FMCG industries background;
- Good experience in Boiler / Ammonia Plant /maintenance will be an added value;
- To have the ability to communicate in English (fluent);
- Bi-lingual ability in oral and writing will be an added advantage;
- Computer proficiency with excellent ability to use Microsoft Office Products is important;
- Fast-paced, energetic, innovative & creative. Has natural ability to think out of the box;
- Team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- To be able to work in Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru;
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical, Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- Flexi working hour & 2-days Flexi Leave additional from your Annual Leave
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.